Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good day gets better? YES!

So today was already a good day because, as I said yesterday, Boyfriend comes home tonight. In fact, he should be landing in Chicago in a few hours. He's probably flying over the east coast somewhere right now. Oh my god ... he's back in the states!! EEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I'm pretty excited to see him, if you couldn't tell.

Anyway - so you're wondering to yourself, how could a day like today get any better? I'll tell you how. The presentation that I was going to have to give today got moved to Wednesday. YES! I was not ready for it at all because every now and then my smart hat falls off and I do retarded things. I finished my whole project on time and had everything ready to go when I found out that I searched for the wrong keyword. So I have been doing the whole project over again in about 72 hours. Two weeks of work ... redone in 3 days. I'm a little stressed not to mention the fact that I feel like I have no idea what's going on because I've been rushing to finish the whole thing. BLEH! But now I have some more time. Too bad I won't be in the office tomorrow. Because I'll be snuggling with BOYFRIEND!!

Ah, I am very happy and content with life right now.

No comments: