Pages

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Well, Boyfriend landed safe and sound. He was going through customs when I called him all those times ... he was too busy to answer. Or something. It really doesn't matter.

I took off of work yesterday to spend with him and it was wonderful. We just hung out and played all day. Bing and Lilly went into the vet to get their teeth cleaned and when they came home we all went for a big long walk thinking that it would wear them out. But really all it did was help to make them less groggy from the anesthesia and perked them up. Oh well, it was nice to get out of the house and move around. Although I hate to say that I was quite tired when we got back to the house.

Then last night I went to watch Boyfriend play ultimate Frisbee and his team won! Very exciting. And then we looked at pictures of his trip and called it a night. I didn't end up getting into bad last night until midnight. But I'm doing ok right now with the whole awake thing, which is surprising. I thought for sure that I would be dragging this morning. So far so good.

Also, my presentation is today after lunch. I'm nervous but for the most part I'm not all that worried. I will update on how it went later.

No comments: