Pages

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Work

Well, things have been picking up at work. I'm really starting to learn things that will help me later in life. Especially if I decide to go to another marketing firm and try to make a name for myself as an SEO ... which might happen.

Once I get a real handle on what I'm doing I think I might try to optimize my dad's website. He has expressed a lot of interest in working with Clickspeed to get his site to pop up whenever you type in "phase one" or other key terms that are used in the world of environmental geology.

The only thing that I'm not looking forward to is that Mike wants me to make a presentation to him and the other intern Rob, he would have to do it too, for a project that we're presently working on. I mean, come on, I JUST got done with coms 130 this last semester and I really don't want to have to give another speech ever again in my whole life. However, I know that's pretty unrealistic to expect and I'm sure that even in the hospital setting I hope to find myself in at some point I would have to give a few presentations.

I think that I might even need (or be really encouraged to) make a power point presentation. Bleh.

No comments: