Pages

Friday, July 11, 2008

Oh wow.

Last night I had a total breakdown. I had just gotten done with a 48 hour babysitting job and I was tired and stressed out a little (not because of the babies, but because of their dogs). Well - I came home to find that our own dogs had not been put in the basement, like they are supposed to be when no one is home, and they had gotten into our kitchen trash can and scattered coffee grounds all over the breakfast room floor and there was trash everywhere and in almost every room on the main floor of the house. It's those damn coffee grounds that put me over the edge. Ugh.

I get to go to Lawrence and see Boyfriend today!! I'm very excited. I haven't seen him since he got back from Florida, I was babysitting so I couldn't pick him up from the airport when he got home on Wednesday.

No comments: