Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Geez.

There are times in my life where I feel like my whole world is going like 60 million miles an hour faster than I want it to, and I feel powerless over where it's going or how fast it's going to get there. I have a number of things going on in my life right now and I am feeling quite overwhelmed by it all.

1. Boyfriend wants us to move in together.
This is not really a problem at all really, except that I had a tiny freak out about it after I got up the nerve to tell my parents the other night. And when I say "tiny freak out" what I really mean is that it finally hit me what I was saying and what it meant and all of the potential problems that could come of it. And when I tried to express my concerns and worries and fear to him over the phone last night, he got mad at me, which is not the reaction I was hoping for. Now I have made the whole thing just that much more complicated ... and I have no idea what is going to happen.

2. My parents are not really all that ok with me moving in with Boyfriend.
And now they are offering me a room in the basement that would end up being like a tiny apartment. It sounds totally awesome ... but I want to talk to Boyfriend before I do anything at all anywhere, be it in my parent's house or with him.

3. I JUST got really and truly settled in and organized in my current bedroom.
And now I'm thinking about moving again. The whole thing just gives me a headache.

4. Still no word on a raise coming my way in the foreseeable near future.
Which is a problem because I need more money if I have any hope of ever being financially independent and debt free.

AH! I have no idea what's going to happen and I really don't want Boyfriend to think that I don't want to move in with him ... I just have some worries that need to be soothed before any boxes start to get packed or leases signed.

No comments: