Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

GiST 5 of 365

I only have 360 more GiST posts to go before I am done with it (or will I be? I could do it for infinity for all I know). Yay!

1. Waking up from a nightmare to get snuggled by Boyfriend who was still awake.

2. Tiny dogs who sneak into Boyfriend's bed at night because they want to sleep with me SO BAD.

3. Cold medicine.

4. Only two hours until I get to go home (you know, instead of the three hours it was an hour ago). I supposed I could also phrase this as: the fact that time keeps moving forward, even if it's at a snail's pace, so that I don't have to spend my life in the office.

5. Bing who really likes his obedience class and will (hopefully) do just fine tonight even though we have practiced exactly ZERO times over the last two weeks.

No comments: