Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

I wrote this on Friday ...

Hi internet friends!

I am going to skip the part of this post where I go on and on about how I haven't posted one single thing in almost two months (which, ps, I've been living in South Korea for 3 months already. WHA-?) and just give you the quick and dirty of why.
  1. When I want to post something, I'm on a bus and no where near a computer.
  2. When I sit in front of a computer, I can't think of a single thing to write about that isn't whine-y and complain-y.
  3. I have been home sick for the last month and a half or so (see #2).
  4. Sometimes I just don't feel like posting.
That being said, I am in a fabulous mood today for a few reasons:
  1. It's Friday.
  2. I am in the process of packing up for a fun little weekend trip.
  3. I love to make lists that are not of the "to do" variety.
I also wanted to get some "housekeeping" out of the way. Armini has started blogging (you can find him here) and he is blogging under his real name and happens to use my real name as well. So there really isn't any reason to keep my name a secret anymore.


Ta da!
(That's what Seoul looks like, if you're wondering)


Other than that, I just really wanted to share this dumb little video of Ryan telling a joke to our new friends Becky and Zach (who are also bloggers! You can find them here) because it's Friday, I'm in a great mood and it makes me laugh every single time I watch it.

Here is the bit of the joke that I didn't get on video:
"So two whales are swimming in the ocean and one whale says to
the other whale ..."


No comments: